Abuse or violence
Find out how to get support for abuse or violence.
East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services
East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services is an independent charity providing outreach and associated services in the borough of Reigate & Banstead and the districts of Mole Valley and Tandridge.
Patients of all ages are eligible
See things that East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services can help with
- Advice and support by phone or email
- Fortnightly drop-in group
- Accompanying you to appointments such as court proceedings
- A property security assessment and locks changed
- Finding refugee spaces, for you and your children
- Mother and Child Groups
- 1-2-1 support for children
- Recovery Support groups such as Freedom Programme Recovery Toolkit
- Awareness raising and training within business
- education and the community
Phone: 01737 771 350
Request an appointment at the surgery
If the services above are not suitable, you can request an appointment at the surgery.
Other organisations that could help you
There are a number of other NHS services and charity groups that work in our area.